Sunday, February 11, 2007

Letter to the Editor

Feburary 06 2007
Dear Editor,

I have to admit I didn’t believe the cover when I read to myself “PS3 VS. XBOX, No Bias, No Punches Pulled.” Since your magazine is mainly for Play Station, I had an idea on who was going to win (plus I believe the PS3 should win anyways, haha). I was impressed to see that there was input from Francesca Ryes and understand for not putting the Wii in the comparison. I’ve never written a letter nor have I read your magazine before. The article was well written and felt that both system were fairly viewed. The cover had not lied to me! Though I wasn’t shocked at the ending verdict. Since there two systems are similar and both have their own unique features, in the end it comes down to the games you wanna play.
Thanks for your time,

Luisa Albright

No comments: