Monday, March 26, 2007

Annotated

I've never really had to do this before. I was glad that we went over it in class again because I learned to do a evaluation, not summaries. I also learned to not read, but scan and was warned about institutes. After the review I feel that this will be a little easier to do. I decided to do my paper on the grattifi problem in phoenix. I haven't found anything yet but I'm sure I'll get something by the end of the night. After the first two, I believe (and hope) that this will become easier.

1 comment:

Foot Loose said...

Hey, Whessa!
Thanks for the reply! I, too, really get into psychology. Have ya taken Psy 240 yet? What grade do you want to teach in English? And, how is the graffiti paper progressing? If you are interested, I found a cool website that is hosted by a man in Australia who has schizophrenia....his reflection, to me, was fascinating!